Tuesday, October 7, 2008

NBC BANS Saturday Night Live CSPAN Spoof featuring George Soros lookalike and friends, Link to video can be found here.

(Edit update - Feb. 03, 2010 Read the Transcript of the Saturday Night Live George Soros skit by clicking here. I transcribed it myself so please link to it rather than just copying it as it took a while to do.)


The link above automatically downloads a wav file to your computer so don't click on it if you don't want it on your computer. I downloaded it with no problems.

The Saturday Night Live CSPAN Bailout spoof video clip has been removed by NBC. I consider this bait and switch. Garner great ratings from political material, then pretend it never happened. I stumbled upon a gracious entity who understands the importance of preserving political art and that is why you can download it at the link provided above. If you download the video the George Soros piece is in the final 90 seconds, however I don't think you can fast forward the video to the final 90 seconds.

This is just a video still image from the Saturday Night live CSPAN Spoof so clicking on it will not turn it into a video, NBC made sure of that.

Check out the caption in this image from the Saturday Night live CSPAN of the Bailout and George Soros. If you download the video the George Soros piece is in the final 90 seconds, however I don't think you can fast forward the video to the final 90 seconds.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for having the foresight to save this video. It's a rare commodity today.

Alessandro Machi said...

It was somebody else who saved it and made it available as a download, but thanks for taking the time to say thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this. I stupidly deleted the skit from my DVR when I saw it was on the NBC web site. I didn't think they would buckle and censor it. Thank you again.