Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Chris Matthews Insists one more time that Hillary Clinton "Lost" because of her Iraq War Vote.

Unfortunately I did not snap a picture of Chris ONCE AGAIN blaming Hillary Clinton for losing the nomination because of her vote on the Iraq war. The reason I am notating it is I think there was a conspiracy to prevent Hillary Clinton from the nomination and this the Iraq Vote is the fall back excuse that everyone involved in the conspiracy has agreed to use.

This latest incident happened at the end of Matthew's HardBall show on Tuesday, June 24, 2008. What I loved was how two of the three guests he had on basically disagreed, with the third guest I think not responding at all. Why does Matthews feel compelled to bring "the War Vote" as the reason Clinton did not win the nomination, over and over and over again?

I think it's to divert any attention away from himself and the colluders who decided long ago to stop Hillary. Consider this topic a "marker" for future reference for anyone interested.

No comments: